TAE KWON DO PLEDGE
1. To train both mind and body through Tae Kwon Do
2. To be a courageous opponent against untruth
3. To promote a friendly relationship among all people
4. To follow all the rules of Tae Kwon Do and the Instructor.
TAE KWON DO TENETS
5. Indomitable Spirit
TAE KWON DO OATH
1. I shall observe the tenets ofTae Kwon Do
2. I shall respect my instructor and seniors
3. I shall never misuse Tae Kwon Do
4. I shall be a champion of freedom & justice
5. I shall build a more peaceful world.
1. I will develop myself for success both mentally and physically by avoiding negative habits and attitudes, Sir. 2. I will develop focus and self discipline, in order to bring out the best in myself and others, Sir. 3. I will use my martial arts constructively and defensively, building a strong community through my words and actions, and only using might for right, Sir.
HWA RANG DO OATH
1. Be loyal to the king 2. Be obedient to your family 3. Be honorable to your friends 4. Never retreat in battle 5. Always make a just act